THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
About the Company
Client is accelerating our growth in ERP delivery and program management by employing talented engineering and IT professionals with deep roots in their key industries. This provides a unique perspective that contributes to their customer’s success throughout all phases of complex solution implementations. They are an Ottawa based organization delivering global solutions in partnership with an international aerospace and defense consulting organization.
Scope of Position
The Director of Operations leads Client’s ERP Implementation Services business. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of the company, the leader is responsible for managing team resources to deliver cost effective implementation operations and best-in-class services (i.e., Solution/Business Process consulting, Data Migration, system implementation and training services) to help customers accelerate their business system transformation. The Director of Operations works to build and scale the overall company’s services business and collaborates with sister companies, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
Adopts an energetic approach; Works towards goals and willingly tackles demanding tasks; Demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long periods of time, even in the face of adversity.
Develops a strategic plan to realize the vision; Revises strategy in light of changing circumstances; Takes a long-term view of organizational success; Works to clarify long term organizational goals; Able to stand back from immediate problems in order to focus on more far-reaching ideas.
Stays calm and controlled under pressure; Maintains a consistent level of activity and performance when placed in tense situations; can deal with ambiguity without getting disconcerted.
Strives to provide customers/clients with personalized and efficient service; Listen and understands customer/client needs and conveys then back to the organization to take appropriate action; Quickly follows up on customer/client concerns and deals with them in a professional and efficient manner; Monitors and acts on measures of customer/client satisfaction.
Focuses strongly on achieving agreed upon outcomes and ensures that key objectives are met; Has a reputation for execution and delivery; Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; Aims to improve upon past performance; Establishes aggressive personal targets and strives to achieve/exceed them.
- Develop organizational and operations strategies to build and evolve company’s industry leading service offerings and support enterprise growth objectives
- Evolve and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems, and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Lead delivery of program/project management, consulting, training, and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Be accountable for company P&L goals and metrics and support growth opportunities to achieve, revenue, gross margin, and utilization objectives.
- Support the AS9100 certified quality management system through establishment and enforcement of company policy and procedures to promote ethical performance and consistent work execution
- Champion the quality of products, services, customer support and secure target levels of customer satisfaction.
- Research and implement new initiatives and continuous improvement strategies to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality products that are competitive, all while delivery excellent customer support.
- Promote employee engagement through management of resources, including the attracting, hiring and retention of personnel.
- Support the wellness of staff and implementing policies in line with labor legislation and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment.
- Develop and manage the partner strategy and ecosystem in partnership with our Channel team to maintain a global network of certified partners that deliver with consistent quality
- Provide oversight of Canadian Government Controlled Goods program in support of Prime Contractor/Canadian Forces contract efforts
Preferred Experience / Education
- 5+ years of experience managing, leading and/or delivering ERP or similar software implementation services
- 3 years’ experience with subscription-based business licensing models, delivering on-premises and SaaS solutions
- Proven performance building and leading a team of 25+ people in fast-paced, growing company
- Demonstrated achievements through managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets
- A high level of business acumen including previous P&L experience through order to cash and active management or Cost of Goods Sold.
- Excellent Leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong crisis managementand conflict mediation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% including international locations across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Education and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree in a Business/Information Technologies or related field.
- Master’s in management or MBA degree and/or Demonstrated application experience
- Related Certifications related to Specific Software Solutioning/Services (IFS/Infor/SAP, etc.)
Remuneration and Benefits
Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Contact Person: Catherine Pan, firstname.lastname@example.org