THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
About the Company
Market Research Company – Solutions sales.
Scope of Position
The Account Executive is responsible for performing sales activities, which generate leads and qualified opportunities for the purpose of closing deals that will achieve revenue and gross margin targets within the Field Research Division. The AE will contribute to the company’s marketing plan, which will be structured to meet the organization’s business goals. The AE also works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for lead generation of qualified prospects.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in order to effectively present and close opportunities.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face networking, and warm and cold calling.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective ‘centers of influence’ with other professionals to maximize revenue.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities and data including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, proposals, pricing, contacts, and follow-up activities within the CRM or other company-specified programs.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
Key Performance Deliverables
- Friendly but focused, extroverted team player who can easily adapt to a constantly changing industry and working environmentStrong self-starter and finisher – A player
- Enthusiastically embraces challenges and pursues corporate and personal goals with zeal
- Intuitive “people-reader” with ability to recognize and seize opportunities when they present themselves
Preferred Experience / Education
The following indicates specific industry, academic and functional experience/qualifications that are important to the successful achievement of the identified responsibilities and performance deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Five plus years of sales experience, selling a service or customized solution in a B2B environment, with a verifiable accomplished background in business development.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Professional, well-kept image
- Team player who thinks of people first
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with clients
- Strong presentation and presentation development skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web-based applications
- Excellent writing skills
- Travel as necessary to pursue new business opportunities
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills a MUST, especially prioritizing and managing multiple deals and program set-ups simultaneously
- Independent problem analysis and resolution with a win-win approach
- Keeps his/her word with people
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive Base Salary + Variable Incentive Compensation + benefits