THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
About the Client
In business since 2001, Client helps developers create more secure and reliable software. Their tools analyze source code on-the-fly, simplify peer code reviews, and extend the life of complex software. Over 1000 customers, including the biggest brands in the mobile device, consumer electronics, medical technologies, telecom, automotive, military and aerospace sectors, have made Client part of their software development process.
Headquartered in Canada with office in US. It is a privately-held and cash flow positive company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President Sales, Client is looking for a strong manager to lead Client’s sales and marketing strategy, manage sales and marketing goals, programs and material for the Asian Operations. The successful candidate will utilize their experience in sales and marketing to support their existing operations and more importantly, to expand Client’s business in Asia. The position is located in Singapore.
The successful candidate will bring a demonstrated ability to:
- Determine the appropriate sales and marketing strategies for increasing operations in Asia
- Strengthen existing channel relationships and identifying new relationships
- Work with head office in Canada to identify and implement structure, and devise operating plan for Asia
- Work with Corporate Marketing to customize and optimize marketing efforts for the Asian market
- Manage localization efforts with respect to Marketing, as well initiate and execute programs and events
- Implement training policies and procedures and comprehensive sales tools
- Incorporate the business value of the addition of Client to the targeted partners value proposition and ROI metrics.
- Be responsible for services partner funnel and forecasting process.
- Work with partners to deliver win-win business and service growth, and promote the development of new Client sales opportunities.
- Plan and implement a cost-effective travel itinerary, maintain accurate and up-to-date sales contact records, and prepare sales reports in a comprehensive and timely manner
Requisite Education/ Experience
- University graduate with at least 10 years relevant experience with 5 in a sales and/or marketing management role
- Strong knowledge and proven experience working across the Asia Pacific region
- Experience working within multinational corporations with a sensitivity to cultures and practices
- Prior experience developing and implementing marketing strategies, including pricing, programs, events
- Have in-depth channel experience and connections within the VAR, System Integrator and OEM communities
- Engaged in managing multiple channel accounts
- Personable and relationship oriented, one who is organized and self-initiating
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities
- Fluent and/or working knowledge in Japanese