THIS SEARCH WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.
TalentMap enables executives in companies to fully realize the power and importance of engaging their workforce. TalentMap realized that many companies ask their employees for feedback and often don’t make the most use of this very important information. Recognizing that most of these organizations had few, if any, scientific means to analyze employee engagement and turn it into action, TalentMap met this need with unique, efficient, and above all, effective survey tools.
TalentMap launched its first standard employee survey in the late 90’s. Since then, TalentMap has developed a comprehensive suite of business intelligence tools for HR. In addition, it has compiled its real-world findings to develop benchmarks for employee and management engagement scores across North America.
TalentMap has become a pioneer in employee research and works with some of the world’s leading companies in the technology, healthcare, financial services, associations, regulatory and government sectors. With TalentMap’s accumulated expertise and customized tools, organizations can measure, manage, and improve performance to compete more effectively.
TalentMap is a creative and committed user of modern content marketing strategies. We generate our own content and employing a full suite of techniques including books, websites and blogs, eBooks, webinars, and e-newsletters to distribute it. In addition, we also use a wide range of traditional techniques, including in-person presentations, seminars, and white papers.
TalentMap is seeking a digital content marketing expert – a generalist go-getter who will get things done well, efficiently. This is an outstanding opportunity for the candidate to participate in and shape the fully integrated activities of a B2B content marketing leader. Your efforts will have a clear and measurable impact on lead generation, and use the latest tools and techniques to their fullest.
TalentMap is an entrepreneurial owner-managed firm with high standards and ambitions. We move quickly and decisively, are committed to implementing best practices throughout the organization, and provide our employees with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
Scope of Position
The Digital Content Marketing Manager is a newly created position and it reports directly to the President and CEO. You will be responsible for the management and implementation of TalentMap’s content marketing and lead generation strategy and will continually review the marketing plan and make the appropriate changes to drive the desired outcomes. This role requiring a 5 years of experience – with a B2B technology, professional services firm or with a marketing/communication agency or as a journalist writing about technology or business.
You will be responsible for
- assisting with the creation and the professional polishing of original and engaging content for (site, blog eBooks, email campaigns, infographics, YouTube, Go-animate, cut-sheets, whitepapers, and articles in practitioner/industry journals, by writing content and by editing/polishing content created by others,
- curating content created by others in the team and by third parties, and In time will generate your own content.
- using and managing the full integrated suite of marketing tools and tactics that TalentMap employs.
- A writer and a storyteller – you love writing, straight up. And you love crafting a great story line. You’re interested in weaving stories through multiple pieces – connecting the dots.
- Passionate about technology – you’re an early adopter, waiting for the latest and greatest tech to come out.
- Passionate about B2B content marketing.
- Interested in all the ways content can be used. You’re not just limited to blogging – you’re interested in whitepapers, videos, data, analytics, especially as part of an integrated marketing strategy with a direct view on impact (and sales)
- Not frightened of numbers and new technologies/tools- you like to understand your goals and measure yourself against them. You think Google Analytics is fun.
- Either a writer for a B2B company, or you’ve been a journalist writing about technology and or business.
- 5 years of writing and/or digital marketing experience – preferably with a B2B technology company or as a journalist writing about technology.
- Must be a prolific writer and editor who can create and edit original content while maintaining a consistent voice across touch points (eg: site, blog, landing pages, brochure, e-books, etc) with minimal oversight..
- Experience writing for online marketing & media (blog, ad copy, email marketing, print, etc).
- Curating and managing a library of RFP responses and assisting to compile and prepare RFP responses is a component of the role.
- Technically-savvy generalist with an appetite for using web marketing tools:
- Experience with Adobe InDesign; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Experience with blog/CMS tools (Squarespace) a major plus.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) and email marketing applications (MailChimp) a plus.
- Experience using and updated relevant corporate content for Social media marketing (LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter etc.)
- Willingness to dive in and learn to use new tools a must.
Other General Marketing Activities:
- Assisting with the preparation of business presentations by the CEO and senior consultants as required;
- Assisting with the logistics of delivery of certain marketing activities
- Public relations, direct mail, organizing webinars, trade shows and speaking engagements;
- Coordinating and implementing web-based marketing and advertising
- Optimize copy and landing pages for target terms.
- Monitor and report using Google Adwords and Analytics.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive Salary, benefits and vacation